Our company (Vet2Vet Ltd)trades under the names VETbytes and KISS
Our registered business address is: 58 Brambletyne Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton, BN2 8EL
Our contact email address is: [email protected]
Our company registration number is: 10686306
Vet2Vet Ltd is registered with the ICO on the Data Protection Public Register under registration number ZA466026
Information we collect from you
We collect and process the following data about you:
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site vetbytes.co.uk This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, subscribing to our services and / or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our sites and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Details of information that you provide as a result of your booking for a course and paying for such course using our sites.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Where we store your personal data
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us [email protected] or follow the deregister link situated at the foot of all promotional email correspondence.
- You may also contact our Data Protection officer directly [email protected] , or use this link click here to send us information requests.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- We are not responsible for any links to other sites provided on our site, posted by users of our site or any links affiliated with this site by a third party.
GDPR and our lawful bases for processing?
The lawful bases for processing are set out in Article 6 of the GDPR. We have identified we process data under the following criteria
(a) Consent: the individual has given clear consent for us to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
(b) Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with the individual, or because they have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
(c) Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Vet2Vet Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions of Use and any other documents referred to in them, and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vet2Vet Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and you have the right to have your data removed completely from our system. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected] Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have not been satisfied with the response from us regarding your rights, you can contact the ICO (information commissions office) directly herehttps://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/
Access to information and your rights
You have the right to access information held about you, to have this data corrected or removed completely. Your right of access can be exercised at any time. We may seek to verify your identity before disclosing the data as due process. This will follow an internal procedure that is standardised across the company. You may also submit an information request / change by emailing [email protected]
GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
1. The right to be informed
2. The right of access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.