Commentary and other materials posted on our sites are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Sites Change Regularly
We aim to update our sites regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our sites, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our sites is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Although we seek to provide accurate and up to date information there can be no guarantee that the information is accurate on the day it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. We do not accept responsibility for any errors. This is particularly so with regard to drug indications, suggested doses, side effects and interactions which should always be guided by an appropriate national formulary.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our sites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our sites, any websites linked to our sites and any materials posted on our sites, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Links From Our Sites
Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
“VETbytes” is a registered Trade Mark (TM) of Vet2Vet Limited.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our sites, please contact [email protected] Thank you for visiting our sites.